An Historic Drink Rediscovered and Reimagined
Mead is one of the most historic fermented drinks found on Earth. It has the creativity of craft beer and the elegance of wine, but is in a category all its own. Mead is created by fermenting sugars found in honey, with additional herbs, spices, and fruits added to create unique flavors. Our meads typically have an ABV of 11% to 14%, and range from dry to sweet, with beautiful clarity and color.
We are a proud member of the Williamsburg Tasting Trail, the official guide to Greater Williamsburg’s Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries.
- Only 3 boxes left! Honey Brûlé is almost sold… https://t.co/WrJhiymL6M 20 hours ago
- New Town Summer Fest is coming up fast! You’ll find us with our fellow Williamsburg Tasting Trail members this Satu… https://t.co/R5qxexVYJZ 1 week ago
- RT @VirginiaBeerCo : #SummerFest is THIS Saturday! Featuring VBC, @Alewerks , @BillsburgBeer , @silverhandmead , @TheWmbgWinery , @WasmundsWhisk … 1 week ago
- Join us for New Town Summer Fest in Williamsburg on June 16th from 1pm-5pm where you will find us pouring and selli… https://t.co/fsWbMMkW6j 2 weeks ago
- New mead! This semi-sweet bochet boasts 5.5 months bourbon barrel-aged. Notes of cloves, vanilla, cherry, molasses,… https://t.co/WVHczUY47m 3 months ago