An Historic Drink Rediscovered and Reimagined
Mead is one of the most historic fermented drinks found on Earth. It has the creativity of craft beer and the elegance of wine, but is in a category all its own. Mead is created by fermenting sugars found in honey, with additional herbs, spices, and fruits added to create unique flavors. Our meads typically have an ABV of 11% to 14%, and range from dry to sweet, with beautiful clarity and color.
We are a proud member of the Williamsburg Tasting Trail, the official guide to Greater Williamsburg’s Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries.
- Facebook Live event TONIGHT at 7pm! We will be going into depth about how we made our Pyment and how our partnershi… https://t.co/zlJyysPy8h 1 day ago
- Meadmaker, Glenn Lavender and Winemaker, Matthew Meyer will be hosting a Facebook Live event this Wednesday at 7pm!… https://t.co/l1il31exvr 3 days ago
- Are you curious about our Pyment? Stop by the Meadery anytime and enjoy a free sample! This combination of Traminet… https://t.co/H7hbhtiEuh 5 days ago
- A day that is almost a year in the making is finally here! We started this journey in August of 2017 and we are ex… https://t.co/klbEMcdeuA 6 days ago
- “Two Is Better Than One”. Is a rare fermented craft beverage called Pyment Which is made from co-fermented grapes a… https://t.co/GohqMeNpvm 1 week ago