An Historic Drink Rediscovered and Reimagined
Mead is one of the most historic fermented drinks found on Earth. It has the creativity of craft beer and the elegance of wine, but is in a category all its own. Mead is created by fermenting sugars found in honey, with additional herbs, spices, and fruits added to create unique flavors. Our meads typically have an ABV of 11% to 14%, and range from dry to sweet, with beautiful clarity and color.
We are a proud member of the Williamsburg Tasting Trail, the official guide to Greater Williamsburg’s Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries.
- Sneak peak at our Club Cyser label! 🍎🍯 If you want to see the final product sign up for our Insider Club to get you… https://t.co/qiiN1lfrUr 6 days ago
- We are a less than a month away from one of our fall favorites, Coffee Cantata! This is a collaboration with our fr… https://t.co/a17PUWk9b9 1 week ago
- Did you miss the discounts on National Mead Day? Don’t worry we extended the discounts for ONE MORE DAY! Dream By… https://t.co/gtitvVH48r 1 week ago
- Tomorrow is National mead day! Celebrate with a free mead tasting and 20% off Virginia Moon and Dream By The Fire.… https://t.co/j8ytUFH8bi 2 weeks ago
- It’s August! 🔆 Did you know August is a Mead Club release month? There is still time to sign up for our Insider Clu… https://t.co/mgB9XbzNQO 2 weeks ago