An Historic Drink Rediscovered and Reimagined
Mead is one of the most historic fermented drinks found on Earth. It has the creativity of craft beer and the elegance of wine, but is in a category all its own. Mead is created by fermenting sugars found in honey, with additional herbs, spices, and fruits added to create unique flavors. Our meads typically have an ABV of 11% to 14%, and range from dry to sweet, with beautiful clarity and color.
We are a proud member of the Williamsburg Tasting Trail, the official guide to Greater Williamsburg’s Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries.
- New mead! This semi-sweet bochet boasts 5.5 months bourbon barrel-aged. Notes of cloves, vanilla, cherry, molasses,… https://t.co/WVHczUY47m 1 month ago
- Beautiful images of @silverhandmead Mead and Honey from @8thnote_Photo https://t.co/daxRImJfuy 1 month ago
- @elkhunter36 Cheers! 1 month ago
- Mead Up! Grand Illumination Weekend Highlights: https://t.co/oKCRuIoPBf via @YouTube 4 months ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! - Black Friday Special - https://t.co/gDzUcgSWQx 5 months ago